Donation Policy and Guidelines
Stewart-Haas Racing is committed to positively influencing the community beyond racing. We are dedicated to supporting charities and nonprofit organizations through donation of race used items and memorabilia. However, due to the numerous donation requests received annually, we’ve established the following guidelines to serve as a framework for fair and impartial distribution of items. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in a denial.
All requests must be made in writing on the organization’s letterhead and mailed to:
6001 Haas Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081
All requests must be made six weeks prior to event date, no exceptions.
All requests must include:
- Name, location and date of event
- Type of fundraiser (auction, raffle, etc)
- Beneficiary of event
- Contact Name, address, and phone number
- Organizations tax ID number, if applicable
- Organizations full address (please note that we cannot mail donations to PO Boxes)
- Description/Mission of Organization
- Expected attendance of event
- Email or fax requests are not accepted.
- All organizations that receive a donation must return the Stewart-Haas Auction Record Form. The organization holding the fundraiser is responsible for returning the form to Stewart-Haas Racing. We will not be able to donate another item to the organization until we have received a copy of the completed Auction Form Record.
- Due to the volume of requests received, Stewart-Haas Racing is unable to make monetary donations.
- All items that are donated are at the discretion of Stewart-Haas Racing.
- Please limit donation requests to once per calendar year and refrain from sending multiple requests to other departments within Stewart-Haas Racing as well as the driver’s fan clubs or foundations.
- Stewart-Haas Racing does not provide donations for decorations.
- Stewart-Haas Racing does not send donations to individuals or families.
- Submitting a donation request does not guarantee a donation. Receipt of a donation does not guarantee future support.
- Sheet metal is only donated to local charities/organizations that can pick up the sheet metal. Due to liability with weight & sharp edges, we can not ship.
Stewart-Haas Area of Focus
- Located in NC and IN
- Pet and wildlife related
- Education Programs
- Youth organizations
- Foundations for Chronically Ill Children
- Charities for Injured Drivers in motorsports activities
- Causes that are supported by our Sponsors and Partners
For Tony Stewart:
SHR Does NOT accept autograph requests. Please do not send your items to SHR. They will NOT be returned.
For Ryan Newman:
Please mail your request or item to:
Ryan Newman Fan Club
Attn: Autograph Request
PO Box 6028
Statesville, NC 28687
All autograph requests should be accompanied with proper return postage and packaging. We do not accept money orders, personal checks or certified checks for payment of return postage.
All hero card requests must include a self-addressed stamped 9" x 11" envelope for return shipment. Note: 9" x 11" envelopes do require additional postage for delivery. If a request is received without a self addressed stamped 9" x 11" envelope, such requests will be discarded.
Die Casts should be shipped in their original packaging to prevent damage during shipping.
Your patience is appreciated when forwarding items, as it may take up to several weeks for autograph requests to be returned.
Please note that due to the large volume of incoming mail, items do occasionally become separated from their envelopes and packaging. There are times when mail does not reach us. We cannot be responsible for lost, missing, unreturned or items damaged during shipping.
If you have any questions regarding your autograph request, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For Danica Patrick:
Please send the item along with proper self-addressed return packaging, including return address, to:
Danica Racing, Inc.
4000 West 106th Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Due to limited availability, we can only guarantee one item per person will be signed and cannot provide a specific return date. Items received must include return packaging possessing the correct amount of postage as items without the proper, valid postage amount will not be able to be returned. Danica Racing is not responsible for lost or damaged goods.