T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST RULES
Contest FAQ | Vote for your favorite
DESIGN A DRIVER TEE CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. HOW TO ENTER: Create a driver T-shirt design using any medium. Submit your design online. All entries are approved prior to posting. When submitting your designs, if you are using a sponsor, please use active sponsors only. Limit one entry per entrant. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries must be final by 4/1/13 at 5:59 am ET. Entrant warrants that their entry is the work of themselves and/or family members and that they are the sole and exclusive owner(s) of the design submitted. Any false information with the context of the contest by entrant concerning identity, address, telephone number, email address and ownership may result in termination of the entrant to the contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: A) Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., except for employees of GoDaddy.com, Bass Pro Shops, Mobil1, Quicken Loans, Wix Filters, Outback Steakhouse, Aspen Dental, Code 3 Associates, Haas Automation and Stewart-Haas Racing Inc., NASCAR, Inc. and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, assigns successors and members (collectively, the "Released Parties") and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. B) Have obtained parent's permission if underage.
3. JUDGING: There will be two levels of judging. A) An "Online Voters Choice Award", awarded to the design with the most online votes, conducted on or about 4/10/13 by Animink, an independent judging organization. Odds of winning depend on the number of online entries received. B) A "Stewart-Haas Racing Choice Award", awarded to the design that the judges at Stewart-Haas Racing choose. Potential winner(s) will be notified by phone, mail or email on or about 5/1/2013 and must sign (or a parent or legal guardian must sign if a minor) any required Affidavit and Release within 14 days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected. By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold the Released Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize or any other participation in this promotion. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Released Parties to use winner's name for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, its affiliated companies and the Released Parties will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or prize notices or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Judges modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply. In the event of a tiebreaker for the online contest, Stewart-Haas Racing reserves the right to decide whether to award a prize to all entrants in the tie or to choose a design from the tied entries.
4. PRIZES: (1) Prize #1 for the "Stewart-Haas Racing Choice" design will be an item chosen by SHR, autographed by all 3 SHR drivers. (2) Prize #2 for the "Online Voters Choice" design will be an item chosen by SHR, autographed by all 3 SHR drivers. Winner's list: For the name of prize winner(s), available after 6/30/13, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: "Stewart-Haas Racing, Attn: Deana Blanchard, 6001 Haas Way, Kannapolis, NC 28081". Prizes will be distributed …. (to be determined).
5. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest will begin January 8, 2013 at 6:00 am ET and will end on April 1, 2013 at 5:59am ET.